Test new plugins

Chizh

• ED Team

Is there an *cmd* Tool in it ;) ?

No. We don't use and support CMD now.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
I think i may found a bug.

When increasing LOD count, lod distance numbers don't appear in the list.

And lod parameters label is still in russian.

Thanks. Real bug.

Will fix.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team

Any result?

I cannot get the cdds tool to pack a cdds. I have followed the steps in the read me and when i press build cdds the black DOS box pops up and dissappears and no cdds is created...any ansewers?

Try placing the CDDSstudio folder in the root of your C: drive(C:\CDDS-studio).

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

I cannot get the cdds tool to pack a cdds. I have followed the steps in the read me and when i press build cdds the black DOS box pops up and dissappears and no cdds is created...any ansewers?

The list file and the target cdds file can not have "spaces" in their filenames and paths. You can not place those files in "My Documents" and such.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

• 1 month later...
This is new beta.

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately i have discovered another bug.

It's with the arg based visibility.

The thing is that 0.05 is not working properly. I have attached a scene to demonstrate this. In 3ds max when you use animation slider (arg 1) it works fine, but in model viewer 0.05 is skipped, and 0.09 has problems IIRC.

scene.rar

• 1 year later...