DCS SA342 Gazelle Project

Pat01

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be anything "harder" than Bon Jovi...

Or, since it's a French bird, I'd settle for some Milene Farmer. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I am more into Slipknot "Duality" or Static X "control" . But is not real Metal.

Metal would be stuff like Marilyn Manson for me, like "sweet dreams" which is maybe the most popular of him now adays ;-)

Nevertheless, this was more a pictures to cheer someonce girlfriend up a bit cause she is having surgery soon.

Still have fun guys. Update is worked on hard now.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy family and friends.

cheers

I am more into Slipknot "Duality" or Static X "control" . But is not real Metal.

Metal would be stuff like Marilyn Manson for me, like "sweet dreams" which is maybe the most popular of him now adays ;-)

Nevertheless, this was more a pictures to cheer someonce girlfriend up a bit cause she is having surgery soon.

Still have fun guys. Update is worked on hard now.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy family and friends.

cheers

Funny, I consider Slipknot and Static X as real metal (Nu metal) but not that particular Manson song. In any case, keep it up. Us whirlybird drivers have been neglected far too long. We need our fix.:drink:

Great video there Wags :thumbup:

Lovely detail on the Gazelle, love the piece of wool in front of the windscreen as a visual wind direction indicator for the pilot......nice touch that.

This module is definitely a day 1 purchase for me. The NTTR map sure complements helicopter flying with all that ground detail.

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

This looks really good!

I think this video just got you some new customers, who weren't interested in the Gazelle at first (like me) :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Great video there Wags :thumbup:

Lovely detail on the Gazelle, love the piece of wool in front of the windscreen as a visual wind direction indicator for the pilot......nice touch that.

This module is definitely a day 1 purchase for me. The NTTR map sure complements helicopter flying with all that ground detail.

That piece of wool is not an wind direction indicator, that is yaw indicator like sideslip indication ball under ADI. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

That piece of wool is not an wind direction indicator, that is yaw indicator like sideslip indication ball under ADI. :)

Ahh, ok.... I stand corrected.

When I worked on Harriers they had a weather vane device just in front of the pilots windscreen and this was used as a wind direction indicator as it was dangerous to hover the aircraft in a cross/side wind, it had to face into wind for vertical take off or a stable hover. A side wind caused the aircraft to pitch away from the lee side. This would then alter the thrust vector away from vertical and the aircraft to slew sideways.

Never worked on helicopters, so I thought the piece of wool was a similar device. :)

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

i beleive moving map will be implemented. it is available for ka-50 and a-10c so it will be done in the future. i will buy for sure

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i beleive moving map will be implemented. it is available for ka-50 and a-10c so it will be done in the future. i will buy for sure

He clearly stated in the video that the version does not come with a moving map.

You would need a upgraded version of the gazelle's avionics I think.

"everyting is subject to change " remember. they can do it by a "special option check box" may be or at least a modder would do it

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5