LotAtc 4 DCS - 0.9.1

Take your time form your family Dart, your children need to understand otherwise they'll never understand it, you have my sympathies.

(re)-coding can always be performed, changing an opinion can, regretfully, not be so easily reworked.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Looney, thanks smile.gif

-------

Here is a first version.

Before links, some warnings:

• NOT COMPATIBLE with DCS 1.12
  • COMPATIBLE with OpenBeta 1.5.1, as OB is not yet stable, next version is not garantee to work :)
  • I have made lot of changes in my build mechanism, if it not works let's me know, it could happens
  • I add OpenBeta in installer for server
  • NOT COMPATIBLE with 1.0.0-rc2 client
  • CHAT (and BRAA sent to pilots) does not work yet, it will come soon
  • All airports are neutral, known bug, will be fixed soon too

So, if you want to test, here is the link.

Except compatibility with DCS 1.5, no new features in this release (some fix and better Win10 compatibility I hope).

Could have some others bugs than not present in previous version, lot of things has changed in DCS / LotAtc communication.

It is not an official release because not considered as finished. It is a beta called rc3 :joystick: (between rc2 and rc3, DCS move from 1.12 to 1.5 :music_whistling:) but if you want to help me to stabilise it (lot of users ask for) I will be happy to have feedbacks :)

I am continue to work on full features compatibility for DCS 1.5 and I am working on new features with LotAtc 1.1.

Edited by DArt

Hi, can't get server to work. 1.12 works ok and connects on the same box right now but after the install of the 1.51 server I cannot connect, despite the settings appearing so its obviously got some data. Connectivity is proven by the 1.12 version working. I tried both the install and the JSGME server versions.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Hi, can't get server to work. 1.12 works ok and connects on the same box right now but after the install of the 1.51 server I cannot connect, despite the settings appearing so its obviously got some data. Connectivity is proven by the 1.12 version working. I tried both the install and the JSGME server versions.

We are ok, you use 1.0.0-rc3 with DCS 1.5 with Client in 1.0.0-rc3 too?

Try this: http://www.lotatc.com/projects/lotatc/knowledgebase/articles/3

if not working, send me the logs :) Thx

Hi DArt,

Thanks for all your help. We had a good session last night on our server, very stable all night with 1 or 2 controllers and up to 7 pilots, in conjunction with univers radio.

Looking good so far :thumbup:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Plato

Tried that. For some reason its putitng the rc3 logs in my 1.12 live logs path. I'll try a clean install of the client.

LotAtc 4 DCS Client-1.0.0-rc3-64

Sat Nov 21 10:48:03 2015

--- STARTING Log ---

[10:48:04]: [Debug] : GM | PATH for magvar "H:/Apps/LotAtc 4 DCS/magvar"

[10:48:04]: [Debug] : LOAD MAGN: "H:/Apps/LotAtc 4 DCS/magvar"

[10:48:04]: [Warning] : ALREADY ONE, CHANGE IT!

[10:48:04]: [Warning] : qrc:///qml/Common/Range.qml:52:13: QML RangeCursor: Binding loop detected for property "x"

[10:48:04]: [Warning] : qrc:///qml/Common/Range.qml:52:13: QML RangeCursor: Binding loop detected for property "x"

[10:48:04]: [Warning] : libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Reinstalled both, removed 1.12 versions (rc3 still writes logs toold profile by the way). Found the error int he server logs.:

00015.968 INFO LuaNET: LOTATC callbacks

00015.969 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc User Mod

00015.970 INFO LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc loading...

00015.998 ALERT Dispatcher: Error starting Game GUI: error loading module 'lotatc' from file 'C:\Users\Administrator\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\LotAtc\bin\lotatc.dll':

system error 14001

Microsoft says:

ERROR_SXS_CANT_GEN_ACTCTX14001 (0x36B1) The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

This is as far as google gets me, makes no sense personally.

I get a WIndows event for this also:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin\LIBEAY32.dll". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.CRT,processorArchitecture="amd64",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

Operating System is Windows 2008 R2 (up to the day patching)

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

1) I will publish a new version for DCS 1.5 in next days. Lot of fixes, still problem with airport coalition detection, work hard on that (need new ED API, hopes it will come one day ;) )

2) LotAtc is running well on DCS 2.0 now, next step is to generate the map. Release date not yet scheduled.

3) WIP on next version with a new map display on client (faster, smoother, and new views (satellite for one of them....).

Depending of DCS schedule (1.5/2.0 final release date), the 2) and 3) could be the same version... or not :)

Hey DArt, I had a good 4 hour test on a huge mission with 13 pilots last night with LotATC on 1.5.2 and it looked great definitely better performance with only one observed problem apart from neutral airfields...

Some pilots never appeared and this was permanent through their session. I did get a recurring log error but can't shed light on it. I think the error is actually only clients leaving the server - basically at the end you see a cluster of it, but thought i would share. The cleints not showing is just really weird, do i need to put verbose logging on to test?

19456.979 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: added id - 16777731, whois - A-10C Pilot #013
19456.979 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: added id - 16843266, whois - A-10C Pilot #010
19460.934 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: removed id - 16843266, whois - 
19465.896 INFO    SCRIPTING: Checking Unit - Pilot #018
19472.070 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: removed id - 16778241, whois - 
19490.935 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: removed id - 1343554297, whois - 
19751.844 WARNING LOG: 1 duplicate message(s) skipped.
19751.844 INFO    NET: remove: client 5
19751.855 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerChangeSlot:?:0: table index is nil
stack traceback:
   [C]: ?
   ?: in function 'lotatc_client_slotted'
   ?: in function '?'
   ?: in function <?:6>.
19760.798 INFO    NET: remove: client 2
19760.804 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerChangeSlot:?:0: table index is nil
stack traceback:
19766.375 INFO    DCS: AWACSDBG: removed id - -1411943216, whois - 
19768.686 INFO    NET: remove: client 3
19768.709 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerChangeSlot:?:0: table index is nil
stack traceback:
20263.519 INFO    NET: remove: client 8
20263.535 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerChangeSlot:?:0: table index is nil
stack traceback:
20404.688 INFO    NET: remove: client 6
20404.696 ERROR   Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerChangeSlot:?:0: table index is nil
stack traceback:
22963.720 INFO    NET: server has stopped
22964.771 INFO    NET: client has started
22982.683 INFO    EDTERRAINGRAPHICS3: edtg::DeleteSurfaceRenderItem()
22982.706 WARNING LOG: 11 duplicate message(s) skipped.
22982.706 INFO    Config: netview stopped
22985.702 INFO    LuaNET: [LOTATC] LotAtc Deinit
22987.743 INFO    EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:3

Thanks for feedback!

The logs indicate the problem. I will check. Are the pilots has special characters in their name (no-ascii ones) ? Has the pilot registration changes in LotAtc, there is something bad.

Have you the LotAtc_server.log ? (it is in the standard Saved Games/DCS/Logs not in the open beta one)

The next version will have better performances again (ED give us a better API) :)

The airdrome coalition notification stay the last problem I have to solve...

Nothing that should have been different form the rest - we have the --=42VFG=- tag in front. I saw the same person as an A-10C pilot but he was hidden as a Mig-21 pilot, weird. I will PM the server log to you - if nothing else its a good chunk of logs from some complex gameplay to have a sample of.