MoreVisibility 2

Although I understand French more and more everyday, my speaking and writing in it is still lacking base qualities :) . So I will continue in English also because here in this section is the official language.

With the settings above I stopped any popping of textures swapping. I will do some tests with painted textures so we have a scientific base.

edit

what I found till now

56 farDistance = 35000.0; --distance of loading the 3D building shape in meters

57 farFullRenderDistance = 25000.0;

58 nearFullRenderDistance = 7000.0;

59 nearDistance = 6000.0; --distance (in meters) of change from far LOD block_texture.bmp.dds to full texture IED home16a_bash.dds

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

then ... in the ultra and extreme version they changed the value of "noisemax".

by taking the value of the parameter High is 0.6, the flir is quite readable but the ground textures are bland.

in extreme and ultra, the value is 0.9, it's beautiful but flir is unreadable

I have not found how to choose a specific noisemax for mfd yet

you can take this one if you want lower noisemax: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18616128/MoreVisibility2_v1.1%20for%20dcs%201.5.1%20low%20noisemax.zip

Here are two screens to compare

HIpVOE3.jpg

kffFxGi.jpg

Edited by Harke

then ... in the ultra and extreme version they changed the value of "noisemax".

by taking the value of the parameter High is 0.6, the flir is quite readable but the ground textures are bland.

in extreme and ultra, the value is 0.9, it's beautiful but flir is unreadable

I have not found how to choose a specific noisemax for mfd yet

you can take this one if you want lower noisemax: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18616128/MoreVisibility2_v1.1%20for%20dcs%201.5.1%20low%20noisemax.zip

Here are two screens to compare

HIpVOE3.jpg

kffFxGi.jpg

this should do it thanks, ill check it out report back later.:thumbup:

much better works like a charm thank you!!!!

Edited by Rapidfire

:music_whistling:

I won't be able to recheck and confirm this for a few days but I think I had some problems with the new "enhanced visibility" feature and this mod. I believe the "Large" setting was enabled despite what I had selected in the options menu, when I was using this mod.

Maybe I'm wrong but I just wanna throw it out there in case anyone else has a similar problem. I will try to repair my install once more and see if my observation were correct. Though I'm not sure I'll be able to do this until Friday.

http://www.masterarms.se A Swedish Combat Flight Simulator Community.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...