Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News No. 15

News No. 15

Activated machine guns of protection of a network "LIGHTING DEZHURN." and "LIGHTING the GENERAL".

6251985.jpg

In a cargo cabin 11 plafonds from which, five plafonds of white color, belong to the main lighting and six plafonds of blue color are established, belong to emergency lighting. In a fuselage emergency lighting burns at an open entrance door. When closing a door all burn 11 both white and blue. When flying emergency lighting is used.

6244819.jpg

When the cargo cabin is realized, users should not wander in a dark fuselage, light for salon is already ready. :)

• Like 1

Hey AlexandrT, can you confirm if the new Cargos will be implemented in main DCS World without need of them to be modded?

Also... If you work with upuaut on this is it possible that maybe also his helipads be implemented?

Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hey AlexandrT, can you confirm if the new Cargos will be implemented in main DCS World without need of them to be modded?

Also... If you work with upuaut on this is it possible that maybe also his helipads be implemented?

Thank you!

We are going to introduce freights in this, and then fashions will not be necessary. On platforms we will think.

With upuaut contact is.:)

We are going to introduce freights in this, and then fashions will not be necessary. On platforms we will think.

With upuaut contact is.:)

Great! Thanks!! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

News No. 16

News No. 16

Activated the VHF-ADF Interlock switch.

6226303.jpg

– "БЛОКИРОВКА АРК-УД" (VHF-ADF INTERLOCK) switch on the right triangular panel used to prevent interference with the R-863 radio.

Edited by AlexandrT

I just really want a door/aft PKT gunner. Is there any plans for this? I read Belsimteks planned update document but it didn't state anything about it.

We should eventually get it, the store page has been saying the chopper has door gunners. They can't just leave that out.

This MI-8 bad boy is really getting some lovin!

I'm loving it!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

News No. 17

News No. 17

Changed option of informing on fine tuning of the autopilot.

Earlier, when giving team, the inscription appeared the button on fine tuning of the autopilot, on the monitor - "adjusting autopilot".

Now, after giving of team, the button on fine tuning of the autopilot

6235150.jpg

at fine tuning of the autopilot on pitch, action is sounded by the flight mechanic's voice - "adjusting pitch channel", at fine tuning of the autopilot on a list, action is sounded by the flight mechanic's voice - "adjusting roll channel". No foreign inscriptions on the monitor about fine tuning of the autopilot will appear.

At inclusion in settings, options fine tunings of the autopilot, a soundtrack and a line, will not appear.

6282254.jpg

The realism is lifted on new height, now fine tuning of the autopilot will take place, as in life as, the flight mechanic always informs the first pilot on the made manipulations with the autopilot. :)

Edited by AlexandrT

No17 is not yet active, right? In game the message moved to right corner but no voice for mechanic.

Looking in the sounds folder I saw this though :):

Clipboard01.jpg.092f2252b31bf35d92302da6e502f5f1.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg.aa9680ee8d868474973e62c0e8db354b.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm already extremely happy about the air horn

Yeah, that is quit neat! :thumbup:

Has anyone got the fans running yet? Apparently (according to the newsletter) they should work now, but while the switch for the fan moves now, the fan itselfe doesn't...

Also, anyone got the copilot speaking yet? I got him to adjust (I think), however he won't talk to me. :joystick:

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled