Mi-8MTV2 News

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

movable light sounds great!

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

Looking forward to the "cockpit dash fan" news update :P

I'm kind of ashamed to say, but me too, it's the first thing going through my mind when this thread has new posts. I mean they're adding functions that actually impact the way you fly and here we are asking for the most cosmetic of things... but I can't help it, it's right there, in front of you, currently not working :(

I'm kind of ashamed to say, but me too, it's the first thing going through my mind when this thread has new posts. I mean they're adding functions that actually impact the way you fly and here we are asking for the most cosmetic of things... but I can't help it, it's right there, in front of you, currently not working :(

No need for a sad smiley, I am confident we will see it one day ;)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2248910&postcount=12

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

The fan is the cherry on the top ... you can't put the cherry on the top while your still making the tasty treat. You have to put it on last.

Agree. It should be the last addition to the Mi-8 so the module is then officially finished.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

The fan is the most advanced subsystem on the aircraft. In the absence of classified documents, it needs to be reverse engineered using complex arithmetics from the ground up. Don't underestimate advanced soviet air conditioning technology. It can't be rushed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The fan is the most advanced subsystem on the aircraft. In the absence of classified documents, it needs to be reverse engineered using complex arithmetics from the ground up. Don't underestimate advanced soviet air conditioning technology. It can't be rushed.

Haha that one actually made me laugh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn XT1068 met Tapatalk

Glaring omissions, or low priority feature which will be implemented given time and resources? I agree, we need wipers, and we need the fans functioning - of course we'll need USB fans integrated into our home cockpits to get the full effect!

I would love to see rain drops rolling down windscreens and effective wipers some time down the road for all DCS modules. We live in hope!

Glaring omissions, or low priority feature which will be implemented given time and resources? I agree, we need wipers, and we need the fans functioning - of course we'll need USB fans integrated into our home cockpits to get the full effect!

I would love to see rain drops rolling down windscreens and effective wipers some time down the road for all DCS modules. We live in hope!

Agree with this statement!

USB fan... I can not wait for the thread on that.... I will probably buy one once the craze takes off!

It would also be very sweet if the windscreen wipers work and with every landing the windscreens get dirtier and our windscreen wipers can clean that s"ht off.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.

Its great that we have the PKV collimating sight key binds, but they are very coarse in operation.

A slight touch of the key bind (keybind = Hold output) moves the sight elevation adjustment knob way too much.

Is there a way to slow this?

News No. 14

News No. 14

HEATING AKKUM and HEATING of HOURS switches are activated.

6223387.jpg

Batteries are located in the special warmed containers with an electrical heating. Heating joins the HEATING AKKUM switch in the presence of food on VU tires at a temperature of external air — 5 °C and below. Heating of accumulators is checked on the ampermeter I — CURRENT of RECTIFIERS on an electroguard of Electropult. The arrow of the ampermeter has to deviate slightly initial situation (current in a chain of heating elements of accumulators should not exceed 5 A).

"HEATING of HOURS" joins at negative temperatures of external air.

Are ready to autumn and winter flights completely. :)

• Like 1

...and HEATING of HOURS switches...
Hours... mean... Gauges? or Clock?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068