GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for the latest update, no problems in MiG-21:).

There is an option "Copy dashboard shake" that has not been implemented (yet?) Would it be possible to use this for the Mig-21 to reproduce the shaking of the cockpit when the aircraft starts moving? This is not the same as "Ground bumps" as they do not come into play at that moment.

Kind Regards,

Huub.

Hi Huub,

thank you for the feedback.

MiG-21 does not provide data about panel shaking similar to Mustang, Huey, etc.

There is no such a palel at MiG-21.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would like to ask a question.

What is the difference between the Iba effect software and SimShaker?

If I want to use the Jetseat with DCS, what software should I install?

Thank you.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I would like to ask a question.

What is the difference between the Iba effect software and SimShaker?

If I want to use the Jetseat with DCS, what software should I install?

Thank you.

SimShaker is former ibaEffects.

Install SimShaker.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would like to get myself one of these but I have a seat on which I have mounted my joystick. Would it be possible to cut out the front middle part of the device or are there essential parts or wires in the way?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hey, Andrey. Finally back from hols and received my jet seat. Plugged in and it's looking good. Only really tried it with the 'Stang though. Still its cool. Was wondering if you are likely to have this working with Dirt Rally?

Cheers

Les

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

I would like to get myself one of these but I have a seat on which I have mounted my joystick. Would it be possible to cut out the front middle part of the device or are there essential parts or wires in the way?

I think it's possible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey, Andrey. Finally back from hols and received my jet seat. Plugged in and it's looking good. Only really tried it with the 'Stang though. Still its cool.

Cheers

Les

Hi Les,

that's great! :thumbup:

Was wondering if you are likely to have this working with Dirt Rally?

It depends on a community request and support. You are the first who asked for Dirt Rally.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it's possible.

Hi Andre, thanks for your answer! :thumbup:

How sure are you, and with which model? What's the difference between the models 901, 905 and 908 by the way? And which one would you recommend for DCS?

And how do I get a hold of one in Europe?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hi Andre, thanks for your answer! :thumbup:

How sure are you, and with which model? What's the difference between the models 901, 905 and 908 by the way? And which one would you recommend for DCS?

And how do I get a hold of one in Europe?

Hi Boris,

I'm pretty sure that I, personally, could do that with any KW-90x, if I had such a need.

Read the thread please. All the answers had been given. KW-908 is the best.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Boris.

908 and 905 have to be a little more than a size, than 901. At 908 eight vibromotors unlike other capes (two additional under a bum) and motors have a bigger capacity.

908 it is made of a leather substitute which can be washed. I use the cape more than a year - material maintains perfectly.

So that, Andrey is right - 908 the best at the moment.

Just received my KW 908 yesterday, delivery to switzerland took only 16 days.

After a few short tests I'm already a happy user, its well worth it.

Hi Nirvi, mind telling me what chair this is exactly and also how much distance there is between the top of the seat (where you sit on) and the ground. Thanks man! :)

• ED Team

My dog has just had an operation to remove a lump from his belly, he loves sitting in the seat while listening to music in vibrate mode, even falls asleep :)

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My dog has just had an operation to remove a lump from his belly, he loves sitting in the seat while listening to music in vibrate mode, even falls asleep :)

Wow! Cute picture :)

What kind of music does the dog prefer?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Wow! Cute picture :)

What kind of music does the dog prefer?

anything as long as it makes the seat shake :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Sometimes I miss a "Like" button on these forums. ;-)

Sweet. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

=Andre= you should consider to make a separate option for Dog/Cat (i have a CAT) effects in the next release.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

=Andre= you should consider to make a separate option for Dog/Cat (i have a CAT) effects in the next release.

:megalol:

To provide some effects I need at least to see a picture of your pet.

And please briefly describe its habits :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Woohoo, just had phone call from my wife to say my seat is here, well that said my seat is being held hostage by the post office as they want £27 import duty paid. :(

However they don't take payment at sorting office and it's a bank holiday so it won't be ready until Tues. bloody robbing Bstards.

Can't wait to finally get it setup though sometime next week.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Woohoo, just had phone call from my wife to say my seat is here, well that said my seat is being held hostage by the post office as they want £27 import duty paid. :(

However they don't take payment at sorting office and it's a bank holiday so it won't be ready until Tues. bloody robbing Bstards.

Can't wait to finally get it setup though sometime next week.

Cowboy10uk

Heck! Mine is due delivery soon and I did not know about import duty :((

How are you expected to pay if not at sorting office?

Happy landings,

Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png