• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait until you see the others......

Always, a tease, aren't you? :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Always, a tease, aren't you? :D

We demand Brimstones, free cookies, and hugs. Can I have the latter right now?

Edited by X-Alt

Remember kids, brush your teeth and use FLOOD mode.

|FX8320@4.8GHz|XFX DD R9 290 @1180\1600|8GB DDR3-1866|HX750|Corsair 750D|Crosshair V Formula-Z| Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, help me pls!|

Real man? Real bear hugs! :megalol:

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Had another paint scheme come though for approval today, you guys will love the 29® Battle of Britain memorial scheme. That makes 4 or 5 for this year so far. It's going to be a good one.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

We demand Brimstones

Not until P3E, but the upgrade contract has seen signed now so.....

Can't help you with the second two items though.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Eye Candy 2014

Yes Please ... I'll take one EuroFighter Typhoon to go please.

Thank you sir your total will be £589,567,098

:P

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Quite a bargain compared to an F-22... I think.

I'll take two Tiffys, then. And add some nice loadouts, would you, please?

Shagrat

Had another paint scheme come though for approval today, you guys will love the 29® Battle of Britain memorial scheme. That makes 4 or 5 for this year so far. It's going to be a good one.

Can I ask what you do Eddie? Seems you're privy to some very cool info.

And that sounds great! The D-Day bird is the nicest looking Typhoon so far imo.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

If I remember correct the cost factor was 7:1 in favor of the Eurofighter vs. the F-22 and some 5:1 if you included the complete maintenance requirements... I'm too lazy to research again, but it was an astonishingly comparison. :D

Shagrat

I know you guys wanna nerd out on your aircraft knowledge, but lets not dirty up this thread before GG comes and tells you that 7:1 is also the kill ratio... 7 EF's to 1 Raptor .

Stay on topic please :)

Not if you check the kill records at 3 sqdn :D

Sorry boss won't digress any further consider my chastised

Pman

He wiped my similar comment, already... No, problem, yet we are off topic, at least a bit... Any more eye candy to show? How is system modeling progressing?

:D

Shagrat

He wiped my similar comment, already... No, problem, yet we are off topic, at least a bit... Any more eye candy to show? How is system modeling progressing?

:D

Nope no eye candy until June time I'd suggest at the current development pace.

We simply can't show it as we don't have the redacted version to show yet :)

Pman

Oh, fine with me, time is fleeting and June is not too far away...

Shagrat

• 2 weeks later...