In the Open Beta today!
Changelog of 1.2.16
VEAO DCS: Hawk T.1 module beta release
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
- Fixed missing image Bf-109K4 in ME if module not installed.
- Fixed error in radio speech scripts AI planes for some countries.
- Su-24: Corrected 3D model and LOD’s
- Su-24: fixed ground objects lighting
- Execution of.exe files in mission is disabled
- FAB-50 and FAB-100 bomb textures updated
- Numerous scripting functions for Cargo Static Objects fixed (partially)
- Fixed broken update for MiG-21Bis
DCS: F-86F Sabre
- Su-27: fixed ground objects lighting
- Su-27: ‘Fortress Mozdok’ campaign: mission #9 (EN locale) fixed
- Corrected rate of fire for guns
- Some joystick commands for Arcade mode fixed
- Added pilot’s 3D model
- Updated 3D external model.
- Updated 3D model of cockpit.
- Added rack damage with high force (only for 600L fuel tanks).
- AGK-47B cage handle now automatically return to off position, when released.
- Corrected tooltips for AGK-47B cage handle.
- Deleted unused option in “Special” tab.
- Corrected input (deleted duplicated combos, command for landing gear lever neutral position added, etc.).
- The adjustment of gunsight brightness is inverted.
- DGMK-3 Desired heading and current heading are inverted.
- Corrected autostart procedure.
- Cockpit air valve now closing during repair.
- Timer’s minute needle now moving counterclockwise.
- FAB-50 and FAB-100: bomb parameters corrected
- Gear damage and moment limit adjusted