[REPORTED] fuel pressure

9.JG27 DavidRed

ok, im now flying the 109 for a couple of hours already with my friends.and damn it, im the only one suffering from a strange problem...right after take off my fuel pressure goes down and the engine starts stuttering...

start up procedure is ok though, checked several times and compared with my friends...this is only happening when i do a cold start...from the instant action take off mission this doesnt happen.also when im starting a mission with an air spawn i dont have trouble either...:mad: really frustrating as i just dont know what it is.

ok we came to a conclusion in this...it seems to be connected to cold start ups...otherwise this doesnt seem to happen...then as soon as you go full throttle you will lose fuel pressure, and once you throttle back, it will be back up...all my friends didnt notice as they never took off with full throttle it seems.

spawning with running engine, in the take off mission seems no problem though, and also spawning mid air is no problem.

So, at first I thought the issue was about MW50 switch, like we all forget to switch it on the ground and then fill the fuel system with methanol. But I tested this and it's not the cause of the problem.

It really looks like about P1+P2 pump switch not working! For example:

1) I started mission in the air and everything works prefect at 1.8ATA no matter how long I fly in this regime.

2) Then I switch to P2 pump only

3) Fuel pressure starts to fall as it should

4) Then I switch back to P1+P2 pumps regime

5) But fuel pressure not recovering to normal at 1.8Ata! It continues to fall just like it did if I would start a mission with cold start.

So basically it looks like P1+P2 not working if it's switched by the player.

Активно летаю на: F/A-18 | F-16 | Су-27 | МиГ-21бис

Fuel pressure needle starting to vibrate and go down is happening if you fly at full throttle which is 1.8ata of manifold pressure, occurs after like 30 seconds, didn't stop watch the exact time. As soon, as you decrease the throttle and manifold pressure jumps down to 1.42ata or less, the fuel pressure rises again and stops vibrating as soon as it's full up again. So this definately has something to do with the fuel injection at given power settings. I saved a track of my first flight that I could take off "somehow" without breaking my plane :megalol: - and noticed this already and had a passage in that flight where I watch the needle go down and up according to MP change, that should be enough track proof. My flying skills at DCS WWII suck, but this is evident nevertheless.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

yeah i know, Sith already reported it..still i thought maybe its helpfull to say that it happens when spawning in the air as well...cant hurt at least to mention it...though its strange.it happened to me 3times in a row that pretty much immediately after spawning mid air against the p51 the fuel pressure went down...after restarting the game though, and loading the mission again, it was fine again....

• ED Team
yeah i know, Sith already reported it..still i thought maybe its helpfull to say that it happens when spawning in the air as well...cant hurt at least to mention it...though its strange.it happened to me 3times in a row that pretty much immediately after spawning mid air against the p51 the fuel pressure went down...after restarting the game though, and loading the mission again, it was fine again....

Some other things will effect fuel pressure as well, going inverted, negative g's... so keep mindful of that, lets see how it acts once this fix comes down and go from there.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png