Things are Pretty Quiet

Cobra847

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, cant wait to give it a try.

Wonder what scenario you guys are creating though, any hints?

You don't do well with those wrapped Christmas presents sitting under the tree, for days, before Christmas, do you? :smilewink:

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Is GlowingAmraam still doing the official promo video?

Good question. IIRC he was setup and waiting but this was over a year ago. With the staff changes it will be interesting to see if there will be one and who will do it. I hope he still slated for the promo because I really love his work. :)

EDIT:

I believe this is the latest...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1911547&postcount=32

I've had talks with Beczl, and there will be a final trailer for the Mig-21. Been planned for a long time actually. I'm just awaiting my orders.

Again this was setup under old leadership..

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Good question. IIRC he was setup and waiting but this was over a year ago. With the staff changes it will be interesting to see if there will be one and who will do it. I hope he still slated for the promo because I really love his work. :)

I believe this is the latest...

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1911547&postcount=32

Yup! that's the latest info I've read too. Hope he still is on for it, his trailers are awesome.

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Unfortunately the elves had to do some rework, under Santa's orders in hopes of a more quality gift.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Well, although I support the team very much as I love Mig-21 (day one backer) - I am a bit surprised about the lack of promo. After the earthquake in the team we've had one announcement and two development updates with some screens and tiny bits of info scattered here and there within various threads. Anyway, I wish Leatherneck all the best and hope to see the virtual Mig-21 flying soon.

Well, although I support the team very much as I love Mig-21 (day one backer) - I am a bit surprised about the lack of promo. After the earthquake in the team we've had one announcement and two development updates with some screens and tiny bits of info scattered here and there within various threads.

I think the live streams that have been going on were to offset the lack of updates.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

I think the live streams that have been going on were to offset the lack of updates.

Bingo! Helped show that the project was still kicking and the added benefit of seeing a bit of what goes into making these modules. I'm hoping more devs follow suit.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Bingo! Helped show that the project was still kicking and the added benefit of seeing a bit of what goes into making these modules. I'm hoping more devs follow suit.

But depending on timing, unless these events are archived and accessible not everyone will be able to see what is going on. I have noticed some of these events taking place overnight while I was in la la land and in some cases going while at work. Also while trying to take a peek at work the streaming was blocked or disabled so I missed out. So I prefer to see short clips of WIP and a few sentences of how things are progressing when available. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

But depending on timing, unless these events are archived and accessible not everyone will be able to see what is going on. I have noticed some of these events taking place overnight while I was in la la land and in some cases going while at work. Also while trying to take a peek at work the streaming was blocked or disabled so I missed out. So I prefer to see short clips of WIP and a few sentences of how things are progressing when available. :)

Agreed. I missed a few of his streams as well, including where he was flying the MiG around. I was glad someone was recording it so I could see it later.

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

Well, although I support the team very much as I love Mig-21 (day one backer) - I am a bit surprised about the lack of promo. After the earthquake in the team we've had one announcement and two development updates with some screens and tiny bits of info scattered here and there within various threads. Anyway, I wish Leatherneck all the best and hope to see the virtual Mig-21 flying soon.

http://forums.eagle.ru/search.php?searchid=7011177

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com

http://forums.eagle.ru/search.php?searchid=7011183

As has mentioned multiple times previously; the promo phase will kick into full gear very shortly.

We don't enjoy posting tons of pics and videos of half-baked stuff, especially with stuff that is obviously (visually) half-implemented.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hey Cobra can you say whether you have GA tasked to do another promo video for the LS team?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Hey Cobra can you say whether you have GA tasked to do another promo video for the LS team?

Sorry, I read the question previously and left the window open to answer and then went off and forgot.

Yeah; GA is on board for the Launch Trailer. He's an awesome dude who deserves all the credit in the world for being easy to work and reach an arrangement with. :)

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Sorry, I read the question previously and left the window open to answer and then went off and forgot. :megalol:

Yeah; GA is on board for the Launch Trailer. He's an awesome dude who deserves all the credit in the world for being easy to work and reach an arrangement with. :)

Awesome news Cobra and thanks for the reply sir! :thumbup:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional