NVIDIA GeForce Experience - ShadowPlay

Hello, I do not know if I post in the good places but I dash. Here is I saw some video, whichwas registered since Shadow Play:

Although with the steam version, impossible to film or to make a twitch with shadowsplay. A solution is available.

Thank you for avance

Ps: Sorry for my bad Englishman.

dxtory ! You'll lose about ... 2 to 3 frames when recording with dxtory codec.

Files will be pretty big , BUT you can set the resolution you record in . I don't think there are many recorders that can do that.

So, you play at 1920x1080, but you can RECORD in 1280x720 if you want to save disk space.

Or, just buy a 500 GB hard drive only for vids, and never worry about that again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello, thank you for your answers but the trouble with Shadow is that the steam version, it does not seem fonctioné

are you running full-screen, or in a window? ShadowPlay only detects fullscreen applications in its present (beta) state. Hopefully they will address that before official release.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the ShadowPlay dialog open (the one with the Mode/Shadow time/Quality/Audio buttons) and have tried various modes but nothing gets recorded (various ALT-F9/F6/F7/F10 have zero effect on the Shadowplay dialog it seems and nothing shows up in my video or tmp folders).

I have a GTX 680, latest NVidia drivers 335.23, Win7 and 4*(1920x1080) screens in a T, with the upper 3 screens used by DCS. Screens are not in surround mode. DCS is running in Full screen mode (single viewport across top 3 screens)

Must be overlooking something basic (like Shadowplay can't handle a system with multiple screens ?)

EDIT: just confirmed I can twitch broadcast the main GUI screen of DCS (which is on one monitor only) to twitch. But not the running game which is across three screens (no error messages, just no action) Probably should try NVidia Surrounding the top three screens, wonder whether that costs/buys me anything in the game performance or monitor lua setup wise...)

Edited by CodeToad

Working on an open source "kneeboard" app (browser based, so runs everywhere) for DCS world: maps, checklists, reference, glossary, calculators.