1.2.8 Embarking Troops

fmpflyer

I know it still a WIP but thought I'd mention it anyway.

I've been trying to set up a mission to pick up troops at a location then drop them off somewhere else. So far I've only been able to get the troops into the UH-1 once. Every other time they walk up like they're going to get it then just stand there and twitch.

The one time I have gotten them to get in I flew to the drop off point. The only option was for an emergency egress. I selected this and only one of the four troops got out and ran away.

I know it still a WIP but thought I'd mention it anyway.

I've been trying to set up a mission to pick up troops at a location then drop them off somewhere else. So far I've only been able to get the troops into the UH-1 once. Every other time they walk up like they're going to get it then just stand there and twitch.

The one time I have gotten them to get in I flew to the drop off point. The only option was for an emergency egress. I selected this and only one of the four troops got out and ran away.

Interesting. How did you make the troops "cargoable"?

Its one of the new options under perform task for a waypoint and in the trigger tab on the main unit page. They added embark to transport and disembark from transport. The UH-1 also has an option under perform task for embarking. I'll attach the mission I've been working on trying to get this to work. So far I've gotten the first whole group to get it but I needed to reposition the aircraft a few times before they finally all got in. Once dropped off the other groups would do the previously stated actions.

Air Assualt Test.miz