1.2.8 Open Beta Preliminary Change Log

Wags updated the change log!

What I could see so far:

TF-51D? That is a twin-seater!? Multi-Crew with 1.2.8?? :pilotfly::pilotfly:

Pretty much, but I'm sure the TF-51D Purpose was to get a P-51D for free with limited Weapons options if any, I'll have to search the forums for the post where I saw the info.

As for the TF-51D

One additional Mustang was a two-seat dual-control TF-51D (67-14866) with an enlarged canopy and only four wing guns. Although these remanufactured Mustangs were intended for sale to South American and Asian nations through the MAP, they were delivered to the USAF with full USAF markings. They were, however, allocated new serial numbers (67-14862/14866, 67-22579/22582 and 72-1526/1541).[44]

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much, but I'm sure the TF-51D Purpose was to get a P-51D for free with limited Weapons options if any, I'll have to search the forums for the post where I saw the info.

As for the TF-51D

DCS level or FC3 level for TF-51D?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Wags, can you explain this?

Thanks in advance.

Bye

Phant

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1979398&postcount=3296

В бесплатную версию скоро вероятно добавится P-51D в гражданском варианте, без вооружения. Для пилотажников и любителей просто полетать.

Translated

In the free version will probably soon be added to P-51D in the civilian version, without weapons. For lovers pilotazhnikov and just fly.
  • Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Thanks SkateZilla.

It will be interesting to also know if twin-seater is featured.

Bye

Phant

The controls are not duplicated, so person in the back just have a seat. I do not think there is a way to have one person sandbagging while other flying.

What are the chances of the release happening today? Zero, I know..but hope is just hard to kill.. :D

Well Chizh apparently said somewhere that it will come sometime after the spring sale is finished. So this week maybe?

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

Added ability to control naval units from the Command Map.

Will this feature be available for SP only, or for MP, too?

Fire

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My bets are on tomorrow for open beta' date=' mostly due to what you can see above. Let's hope I won't be wrong. :D[/quote']

I hope you're right Blaze. If so I hope, in addition to whats on the list already, that there are more pleasant surprises. :D Whats been listed already is a nice listing.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I hope you're right Blaze. If so I hope, in addition to whats on the list already, that there are more pleasant surprises. :D Whats been listed already is a nice listing.

I hope Su-27 AFM added in the final 1.2.8 release

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

The controls are not duplicated, so person in the back just have a seat. I do not think there is a way to have one person sandbagging while other flying.

Wait, the one owned by the Fighter Collections has duplicate controls...?

The Mustang was transferred to Fighter Rebuilders of Chino and the decision made to modify the aircraft into two-seat TF-51D configuration with full flying controls in both cockpits.
http://www.touchdown-aviation.com/flying-legends/plane/fighter-collection-the/north-american-tf-51d-mustang-nx251rj.php

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

AFAIK, The plans were to include A Civilian P-51 with weapons systems/pylons removed.

Dont expect anything more than that, until it's confirmed.

Ie, dont expect Dual Seat Fuctionality, Dont Expect Multiple Positions etc,

As it Stands now, it will prolly be what Chizh was disclosing in January, A P-51 with AFM, Systems, and no Weapons.

it's not yet known if it utilizes A Clickable Cockpit or if it's been reduced to Survey Level (non Clickable), FC3 Level, or whatever you wanna call it.

Edited by SkateZilla

The SU-27 AFM would be gorgeous. Or SU-33 ... I just love those huge beauties.

Do, or do not, there is no try.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sapphire Nitro+ Rx Vega 64, i7 4790K ... etc. etc.

I read in the notes for the Mi-8 that a future feature is multi-crew in a shared aircraft, so I guess it will be available to us (3rd party developers) when the feature is implemented there???

Best regards,

Tango.

It will be a free aircraft for DCS World like the Su-25T is a free aircraft. Purpose is to introduce new users to the sim and the level of detail in the aircraft and flight models.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

I realise it will be a free plane thank you, my question is why a free two-seater dual-control layout training aircraft if it won't have dual control, as opposed to....any aircraft that doesn't have that? Seems like a very, very odd choice if it won't have dual control.