DCS 1.2.7 open beta update 2

Mainstay

Just been online and noticed a bug with the Huey.

If you go to external view F2 or F3 you get a ghost airframe next to you if you zoom out. It follows the aircraft around on it's left.

Someone flew past me in a Huey just after I landed on an aircraft carrier and I saw the same thing following his aircraft.

Anyone else getting this??

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119440

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I don't think the update fixes the boat sync so client su-33's may still spawn above water away from boat if carrier is moving.

That's a darn shame for MP, I guess Rome wasn't built in a day.:)

@SFAL - '33 pit first! ;)

Edited by Axion

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Its nice to see the continous stream of fixes :thumbup:

Does anyone know what changed?

Feels like the pitch axis has been shifted a bit? Not so much pulling on the cyclic needed any more during take-off and hovering. Feels less wobbly in ground effect. But it may just be me because I've spent a lot of time in the Huey the last days :joystick:

Anyway... Keep up the great work ED & Co!!

My humble rig: Windows 10 pro 64bit; i7-6700k on Gigabyte Z170X G7; 32GB; MSI 980ti Twin Frozr; 512GB Samsung 950 Pro (NVMe/PCIe x4); 1TB Samsung 850 Pro; Komplete Audio 6; TrackIR 5 Pro;

DCS 2.5 with almost all modules; favourites: Shark, Mi-8, Harrier, Viggen, Mirage, Hornet

Yes, I know it.

But it's not official, everytime after update, we have to re-copy paste.

I'm afraid that for future version, the script would not work well due to some internal changes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Line 4 : Fixed ARM missile explodes right after launch.

ARM means Anti Radiation Missile (SEAD)

So yeah they should be fixed

So , after listening to many people telling me I was doing something wrong when launching SEAD missiles ..... we now get THIS !!!

:thumbup: nice one lads ..........

What does this mean?

UH-1H. Updated flight dynamics

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Yeah the Huey is pretty much done. All that's left is the engine aging system and the cargo sling.

Throttling up during start-up is working properly? I always thought you were supposed to be able to slowly increase throttle until it's at the proper idle speed. Not 0% to 100% only.

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

Throttling up during start-up is working properly? I always thought you were supposed to be able to slowly increase throttle until it's at the proper idle speed. Not 0% to 100% only.

same here

it doesn't feel right

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

So , after listening to many people telling me I was doing something wrong when launching SEAD missiles ..... we now get THIS !!!

:thumbup: nice one lads ..........

Yep... all the "get a hard lock on" before lunch rubbish. I know that he gets a hard on "lock" playing the game.

But i have to correct this for the sake of it :) SEAD (suppression of enemy air defense) is not a missile :joystick: its an operation. Like DEAD (destruction of enemy air defense).

Correct term is ARM (Anti Radiation Missile)

@Axion how about we all get them at the same time :surrender: and the SU25T too!

Im glad to see that MIG29 has had its smoke signature reduced. Looks better.

Im so getting my new cable internet on friday and get you all :joystick: :spam_laser:

Edited by SFAL

What does this mean?

UH-1H. Updated flight dynamics

Sounds like we have to learn again how to take off, hover and land ..That's my guess about what's coming.Previous patch (1.2.6 i guess) added strange behaviour to the collective i hope they changed this..

Sounds like we have to learn again how to take off, hover and land ..That's my guess about what's coming.Previous patch (1.2.6 i guess) added strange behaviour to the collective i hope they changed this..

Its a lot better. They fixed the blades behaving funny too.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

I get this message after starting the updater.....it says "Checking install" then flashes an error window

Can't Move C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\_Downloads\bin/dcs_protect.dll to C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Bin/DCS_Protect.dll:9183) Cannot Create a file when that files already exists.

Press ok then I get this Error WIndow

Can't Run C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin/launcher.exe: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

Anyone have a solution to this? Should I delete DCS_protect.dll and try again?

Moved Launcher.exe from _downloads\bin to DCS World Openbeta\bin

Asks for missing lua.dll file, copied from same path as launcher.exe

Asks for missing edCore.dll file copied from same path as launcher.exe

asks for missing world.dll file copied from same path as launcher.exe

Deleted DCS_protect.dll then said "can't find DCS_protect.dll so copied it back with the same errors as mentioned above

Might just save myself the trouble and uninstall 1.2.7 and re-install it.

Edited by Winfield_Gold