View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 12:58 AM   #99
SkateZilla
Moderator/ED Testers Team

SkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to beholdSkateZilla is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to SkateZilla

Just wanted to give a quick update,

I started testing some methods to aid in building the cockpit, but nothing to really show as I was simply testing the functions in Max.

As for the External Model:
-I'm adjusting some Lighting, and Some Lighting Settings.
--Strobes, (only controlled by AI Right now) Are gone, and replaced with Rotating Red Beacons.
--Re-Positioned the Upper and Lower Red Beacons
--Deleted the NAV Light from the Top of the Vertical Tail (There isnt one there IRL).
--Afterburner is adjusted a lil, but not final.
--Started building the 3D meshes for the Landing Lights

Also, Right now, it's looking like I'll have little time to do massive 3d Construction/Changes,
So if the Team wants to, they can start looking for someone to take over the Cockpit Building,
As I Don't want to continue to delay work on systems and Stuff. ( I have some of the panels mostly done, and none of the TUB or Gauges. )

I can continue to re-vamp and work on the exterior, and hopefully have an AI w/ Damage Model Done this year (hopefully for the MIG-21), but Building A cockpit from scratch, Might take a Long time with available free time.

TM Warthog HOTAS, TM MFDs, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR4 Pro

Last edited by SkateZilla; 11-06-2013 at 01:05 AM.
SkateZilla is offline   Reply With Quote