Announcing Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3

Wags

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I'm surprised you put an ETA on it......

He is re-posting someone else's words.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

He is re-posting someone else's words.

probably the module is already done but they need some final touches :joystick::pilotfly:

and i hope McDonnell Douglas allows it "creating a complete avionics model with clickable cockpit and accurate systems modeling"

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Just as long as it is a lower priority than the F-18C. I believe this audience might have an uproar if the F-18C appears to be getting pushed back in favor of this. IMHO.

To be honest I was surprised when the F-15 WASN'T announced as the first DCS fast mover. No carrier ops, no A-G radar, 6dof cockpit is already modeled.

I'm not complaining though because I love the idea of multirole.

Also, this is Belsimtek right? I presume ED will be working on the Hornet still...

Great!!! Thx!

Please make it clickable!

We will pay for F-15C DCS Title with all the standards of any DCS aircraft!

DCS version for all FC3 planes will be great! Su-25 and SU-25T are not so far from DCS level, in the case of the A-10A, it has a lot in common with the A-10C, so it's not so hard to make DCS level A-10A. so, in not so hard effort we can get DCS level FC3 aircrafts.

So, for those who want mid range there will be FC3, and for those who want High fidelity, there will be a DCS level of all FC3 aircraft.

Thx

Also, this is Belsimtek right? I presume ED will be working on the Hornet still...

ED/Yo-Yo is working on the Su-27 AFM.

...and Yoyo at Eagle is developing the Su-27 AFM.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Kinda expected as much. First exciting bit of news about a fast mover and it dissapears... Typical.

Yeah. You have to wonder if news around here is solid anymore. Matt giveth and Matt taketh away. :noexpression:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I don´t think it´s really typical. Sometimes, even if you check the most relevant threads, you will miss some news because they are posted somewhere else - a little like a treasure hunt. News have never really been solid, especially since everything is subject to change. I can live with that as long as I am being informed by the devs about the general direction and landmarks in development. Wags wrote that he was making the announcement because the BST site is down and as the F-15 AFM is their work it would fall to them to make an annoucement. His post was probably just a temporary placeholder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

I can live with that as long as I am being informed by the devs about the general direction and landmarks in development.

You make a good point there sir. We do get that from time to time and it helps. I guess I am a bit grumpy because I have not had my coffee yet.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals