Steam version of Lock On - Flaming Cliffs 3 become past versions be availble

Unlikely as LOMAC is tied to Ubisoft. A-10A and Su-25 from FC3 are available through Steam and they don't need LOMAC. I believe more FC3 aircrafts will be gradually added to the store as LOMAC-free modules. it's good fot those who want to fly specific planes and/or do not want to bother buying LOMAC.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

• ED Team

The ONLY version of FC3 that will be available on Steam will be for the Russian market only due to a license issue. This will not change.

The Su-25, A-10A, F-15C and Su-27 have or will be released on Steam as individual "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules (DLC) that are identical to their FC3 versions.

Only if you want to use them through Steam.

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

The ONLY version of FC3 that will be available on Steam will be for the Russian market only due to a license issue. This will not change.

The Su-25, A-10A, F-15C and Su-27 have or will be released on Steam as individual "DCS Flaming Cliffs" modules (DLC) that are identical to their FC3 versions.

Thanks for the hands up !! :)

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server

not that I care because I already have FC3... but why no mig-29 and su-33 on Steam? (guessing because not the same quality than the others?)

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

not that I care because I already have FC3... but why no mig-29 and su-33 on Steam? (guessing because not the same quality than the others?)

Because they Re waiting for an AFM and (possibly) 3D cockpit upgrade. Once that is done there is, I believe, no IP left in them that is subject to the UBI contract and they are free to release individual modules.

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2