Powerful Weapons of WWII Series

Ok, I did fix the scale already :doh:

WHY??? :D

But if I recognised players won't interest in I will close this thread and drop these public mods as well.

I am sure he was kidding Beczl... we all do it from time to time so life will not kill us... easily :) . I think this project does worth to exist. But we all hope it doesn't delay your Mig further.

And regarding this behemoth... I tried to kill M1A with P51 and unless you direct hit it several times you don't make much scratch on it... This little Mouse... will surely call for a Su-25A strike with a salvo of 4 S25 after a bit of frustration in P-51 :D...

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Why Maus? The answer is really simple I have many unfinished models most from ~10years ago when I created many mods for MS CFS2. One of them the Maus.

Also I'm not an expert modeller :smartass: so I choose Maus first due it has a very few object and has most flat surfaces.

Ah, Ok, I can understand that. :smilewink:

Looking forward to seeing more from you, the Maus already looks very good.

Maybe not clone, but maybe a mind meld to impart your wisdom on others so stuff like this doesnt happen:

Ok, I did fix the scale already :doh:

Now that is one well defended airstrip!! :lol:

@Beczl,

I for one, would love to see any period pieces added to DCS World. Variety is much more useful than the 'coolest' WWII tank.

Thanks for considering this.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ok guys I received some negative feedback about these mods. Mainly it's subject is to why I working on that even MiG-21 is not published. I know everybody eager for MiG-21 but the development is in place and all team member work hard on that. To avoid any misunderstanding I close this topic and don't want to post anything in relation with these mods anymore.... Should after MiG-21 is published.... (maybe)

• Like 1