Op Safe Harbor

Russian troops are pouring through the Khvani valley and the Kashuri valley. They are heading for the city of Gori. Stop them!

The ground forces are covered by a ground controlled interceptor squadron (MiG-29S) based at Kutaisi, aswell as stationary and mobile airdefences.

Player controllable: 16 x UH-1H, 16 x A-10C, 4 x Ka-50, 4 x Su-25T, 4 x Su-25, 4 x F-15C, 4 x P-51D, 2 x JTAC, 1 x GC

Mission-time: 2-3 hours.

** This is a large and complex mission currently in Beta-stage. It will output data to the DCS.log - file. If you encounter unintended things, please save the log-file and send it to me. **

1879566039_Safeharbor.png.46d5e73ab7a00158046158ff08d6c453.png

1702738796_OpSafeHarborBriefingSmall.png.287e5bc395e93127e84b477df41c680d.png

Op Safe Harbor Large.miz

Edited by RagnarDa
Small update to the mission

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Op Safe Harbor Small

This is the same mission but for fewer people (4 x A-10C) and less action. Included is a Single-Player (SP, A-10C with 3 wingmen) version also.

Have fun!

105570226_OpSafeHarborBriefingSmallMis.thumb.png.5249af3fb5880ca689aa956cc0649bf3.png

Op Safe Harbor Small.miz

Op Safe Harbor SP.miz

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Its a A10-C SP mission.

There is a problem with this mission.

I used Springfield and as I am not an expert, I took a bit time to aim at the tanks after JTAc instructions.

During my approach, the tanks got killed (maybe by the artillery) and I got the message that my task was done

However, it started great :-)

There is a problem with this mission.

I used Springfield and as I am not an expert, I took a bit time to aim at the tanks after JTAc instructions.

During my approach, the tanks got killed (maybe by the artillery) and I got the message that my task was done

However, it started great :-)

??? There is no JTAC in the mission. Did you play the large multiplayer-version (Large), the small multiplayer version, or the small singleplayer-version (Small - SP)? The links on this post was wrong and linked to the large multiplayer version but was supposed to go to the two small versions.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

• 1 month later...

Easier version

I've played the mission a bit and I think its really too difficult, so I made a version with less airdefences. It is still a very challenging mission though. Hope you enjoy it!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot the attachment!

Op Safe Harbor SP - easier.miz

Edited by RagnarDa

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

• 1 month later...

My squad along with our IAF friends played the mission yesterday.

Thanks for creating it!It was a lot of fun.

Feedback

-It seems there is a problem with the final trigger (mission end) cause in case a MIG-29 enters the Gori area it will show the message that Gori has fallen.

We had to edit this one.

-The sounds for the Huey radios didn't work (navigation was ok but no sound) even if we reset them,maybe an issue from the new patch?

Thanks again!:thumbup:

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

If you mean to ask if you need to download additional scripts other than the .miz - file, then no. In DCS all scripts used in a mission is packaged into the .miz - file (which is just a regular zip-file that you can open with Winrar for example).

If you mean to ask me for the scripts used in the mission I am attaching the GCI-script as it is now. Its a bit complicated to set up because it was made before we could spawn units via script. If you want the transport script I guess you could extract it from the mission-file but its not very good and I would recommend using scripts made by others instead.

GCI-Script.zip

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

• 1 month later...

Hi RagnarDa

Have you tried the mission since the 1.2.6 update? I seem not to get any communication working. When entering the mission there are some AWACS calls, but since nothings powered on, I'd say they shouldnt be there. After APU power and radio setup neither ATC, flight or anyone is responding. I had the same problem with another mission yesterday (AWACS calls right at beginning too), so it doesn't seem to be related directly with your, but with "older" missions somehow.