Group troop pickup?

Mt5_Roie

Will the ability to load group troops into the Huey be added at some point? Would be nice to make missions which require picking up troops from one locations and dropping them off in another location.

What would be even cooler if once A-10C pilots ejected or and other aircraft with ejections seat ejected, other could see the pilot. That way they could stay on the ground and head to a safe area and wait for the choppers to pick them up.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

From what I understand Yes, I'm sure EB mentioned this will be added, but wouldn't be available for the release. I'm with you ref the A10 pilots, but don't they disappear at moment. I know once my MP mates eject, they can see you in game, but you can't see them. If they could add this it would be great.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

As it stands now, you can create triggers to spawn and deactivate groups when a helo arrives at a trigger zone. And there's also a trigger to set cargo weights. So technically, the ability is already there to simulate troop transport, although the visuals such as troops visibly sitting in the back of the chopper, and mount/dismount animations aren't present. Maybe they will be in future, but i don't know.

Sometimes we have he KA-50 pilots just land near our A-10C wreck and call that a recovery. But would be cool to actually be able to eject and be recovered.

I think it would nice to have the correct amount of people in the Huey and require multiple Huey's for a full recovery. So much potential for fun....

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

• 2 weeks later...
What? Please explain.

When in multiplayer, let a KA50 pilot eject end have him walk into your Huey. He will board and you can fly him anywhere you want. It has no significance tho, will just help the huey pilot feel significant, hehehe

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

• ED Team
Will the ability to load group troops into the Huey be added at some point? Would be nice to make missions which require picking up troops from one locations and dropping them off in another location.

What would be even cooler if once A-10C pilots ejected or and other aircraft with ejections seat ejected, other could see the pilot. That way they could stay on the ground and head to a safe area and wait for the choppers to pick them up.

This is in develop now!:)

When in multiplayer, let a KA50 pilot eject end have him walk into your Huey. He will board and you can fly him anywhere you want. It has no significance tho, will just help the huey pilot feel significant, hehehe

Ah ok, nice.:D

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals