Track IR Yaw plane not horizontal

That's true. The right pilot's default view is tilted down 15 degrees to place the instrument panel into view when 'centering' the cockpit camera. Unfortunately the camera angle is currently also the rotation plane. We are aware of the problem.

If you wish to level the right pilot's view, you can do so in the mainpanel_init.lua file found in \\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Scripts. Check like 818, "vAngle" setting. Set this to '0' to level the view.

The left pilot's view is level by default.

• Like 2

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

That's true. The right pilot's default view is tilted down 15 degrees to place the instrument panel into view when 'centering' the cockpit camera. Unfortunately the camera angle is currently also the rotation plane. We are aware of the problem.

If you wish to level the right pilot's view, you can do so in the mainpanel_init.lua file found in \\Mods\aircrafts\Uh-1H\Cockpit\Scripts. Check like 818, "vAngle" setting. Set this to '0' to level the view.

The left pilot's view is level by default.

Good fix, +1

Thanks for asking about this and thank you for the info on how to fix.

I felt something was strange with the panning view, but for some reason I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Win 10 64 bit

Intel I-7 7700K

32GB Ram

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gig

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering why the view was like that

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||