Any new info?!

Evilducky

its here when its here relax . . .

....... this message was brought to you by the wonders of modern medicine lol

True. It'll be here when it gets here. I think were all a bit excited.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
True. It'll be here when it gets here. I think were all a bit excited.

don't worry you are not alone, I have been on edge for over a week lol

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My money's on Thurs. that is the normal patch day after all. Can't see them bringing forward the patch for the sake of 24hrs.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Thursday and Friday work for me. I usually work form home friday and can do it on thursday as well. Will give me plenty of time to update the patch on all my four machines and get to know the Huey.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

^^

I don't think so... I think the holdup is with the 1.2.4 release. Historically ED seems to be following a weekly release schedule. Not scientific, purely my own perception, but I think we will only see this released around a Monday.

Now they'll prove me wrong, just for saying this! :)

"Snipe"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OS => Win7 64-bit Ultimate | MOBO => ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | RAM => 8GB | VIDEO CARD => XFX ATI 4850 | CONTROLLER => Saitek X52 | DISPLAY => ASUS 25.5" 1600x1280 | HDD => 150GB WD Raptor (10K RPM)

My money's on Thurs. that is the normal patch day after all. Can't see them bringing forward the patch for the sake of 24hrs.

Cowboy10uk

unsure.gifMaybe this is dumb question but is there a certain time on Thursdays that they release patches? I mean do they do it based on Russian time zones or USA time zones? I think Moscow is 8 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time...

Liquid Cooled i9 11900K | GeForce RTX 2080 | 32 gig RAM | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | HP Reverb G2

TM F/A-18 Stick | Virpil WarBRD | WinWIng F/A-18 HOTAS

Not sure, I know I tend to see them around 17:00hrs in the UK.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Ok I'm one regard I'm happy, that the change log has come out, as that means the patch isn't that far away, however should I be concerned that there is no mention of the Huey in there.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am a wee bit perturbed

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Ok I'm one regard I'm happy, that the change log has come out, as that means the patch isn't that far away, however should I be concerned that there is no mention of the Huey in there.

Cowboy10uk

Update is from ED

Chopper is from Belsimtek, Belsimtek provides their own updates I guess...

MSI Z170A Titanium Edition mobo + 6700K CPU

32 GB G.Skill TridentZ memory 3200 MHz

Sandisk Extreme Pro 256 GB SSD

Samsung 950 Pro 512 GB M.2 SSD (3 GB/s) for DCS and +.

HP ZR24W Monitor, EVGA GTX 1080ti FE

Thrustmaster Warthog, MFG CrossWind rudder...

and Oculus Rift CV1.

• ED Team

Cowboy10uk

Of course not. It's a change log for existing DCS products, new features and fixes. We already stated officially that UH-1 would coincide with 1.2.4.

Fantastic, Thankyou Wags, Was getting concerned there for a moment. :)

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, it's already wednesday in a good portion of the world. I would really enjoy to have a Huey ride before going office, as next evening i'm out to dinner with my boss and will not be able to test it :P

Dont worry mate, You enjoy your dinner. Im sure we will let you know how it is. :pilotfly:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thx Wags, we're going quite barmy here.

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro