DCS 1.2.3 Update Now Available

Wags

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest way we can provide 1.2.3 to you is first as the download files from our web site. The process to export the files to the auto updater will be next. Patience please, we are going as fast as possible.

ok, Thanks

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Note: Although many improvements and optimizations have been made, we still highly recommend 16 player limit when hosting complex missions. Depending on the exact composition of the mission, the bandwidth and number of players that a host may accommodate will vary. As always though, clients must be aware of their ping times (often influenced by connection distance to host) as this can cause warping and other connection issues.

Do not gloss this over. I can't stress enough. over 16 in a 400+ unit mission will cause warping. If you go over 400 units then the number in you can host and have stability goes down to 14. Pings will also be important to watch to avoid warping and silliness.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

The fastest way we can provide 1.2.3 to you is first as the download files from our web site. The process to export the files to the auto updater will be next. Patience please, we are going as fast as possible.

Should give me time to do the ironing.

Please release it and give me an excuse! Please. :D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Take your time guys my router is dead and I don't get a new one til next Monday. Heck you could have tweeked everything for another week. :D

Great work ED looks like you've really pulled out all the stops, now take a 5 min tea break then DCS:fighter time. :D

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Very nice!!

Thank you.

Grabbing torrent now!!

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

Would it be possible to mix all the modules + world in the same torrent download file, and then for example we select which individual file we need ?

Just a little request, no complains.

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

For those few of you who can speak Czech:

At 0:46

"The entire world heard that message from TASS,

the entire world ceased talking,

the entire world quickly went off their radios,

and aimed their eyes to the skies.

Good day to you, Major Gagarin,

so the time has finally come..."

:D

Sorry but I couldn't help myself. In situations like this I must think of this song... ;)

Edited by Rotorhead
Having trouble getting the Youtube link to work :-/

Quick question, I hope someone can answer:

I will use the auto-updater later. I removed all my mods using JSGME but I'm not 100% sure if all the stock files are in place

Should I first run a repair prior to auto updating to 1.2.3?

Because I don't know what the reapir function does... Overwrite all modded files by stock files? Or is it just an automatic troubleshooter or something?

'Frett'

Quick question, I hope someone can answer:

I will use the auto-updater later. I removed all my mods using JSGME but I'm not 100% sure if all the stock files are in place

Should I first run a repair prior to auto updating to 1.2.3?

Because I don't know what the reapir function does... Overwrite all modded files by stock files? Or is it just an automatic troubleshooter or something?

you dont need the repair function

if you removed all of your mod by JSGME thats ok

sign-pic4.jpg