WIP LotATC on DCS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Work is still in progress. It begins to works correctly and performance are better than previous version (less CPU).

Still lot of work however :)

Private beta test with IRL ATC/CGI people will begin in January.

No release date yet.

The roadmap is to release a first version with basic functions (enough to do the job) when I got something stable, then the todo list is quite huge...:music_whistling:

• Like 1

• ED Team
Impressive work! Have you managed to find a way to export this data to the ATC client without using the export.lua? How is this going to work when Coff implements the option for allow_object_export? Obviously most server hosts will have to turn that off.

The default is OFF.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Dart;

Congratulations on your excellent work; for what I have seen is very well integrated and functional.

I am very interested in the evolution of the project "ATCDCS"; I will follow you here to know how to proceed.

Thanks and regards

• 2 weeks later...
oh yes! That would really be nice.

My personal wishlist for DCSATC:

- TARS integration

- Airport mode (control zone plus proximity)

- editable control zones around airports so we could create our own control zones

- integration of JaBoG32 visual approach charts info http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=37&file=1214

Same here!

Looking like a realy great tool! Looking forward to test it!

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

This is looking really awesome. From what you said this add-on is being developed for human operation, but is there any chance you will also work on the AI ATC aspect in the future releases ?

Yes it is mainly for human operations, however I study the possibility to control AI, but not in first release and it is not my first priority... :)

Same here!

Looking like a realy great tool! Looking forward to test it!

I add these request on my todolist. First release will not include that, but it will come in next ones. The aim is to deliver a first version with few feature then add new ones on each following release as the development take me lot of time :smartass: