As I recognised need some clarification and info about the MiG-21 release so far.
So the SITREP is the following:
- Planned release date 2013 Q1. That caused by several thing especially we need to a find a new C++ coder.
- Need to be recreate the cockpit textures. The good news is to a very good texture artist help us and working on both the cockpit and exterior model texture enhancement.
- A few general aircraft system doesn't aligned to the MiG-21 requirements and capabilities. Also we need to recreate some AC system from scratch to align them the new standards as well.
- Some feature that required for MiG-21 still WIP in DCS:World side. Also we need a stable workaround (bug free) environment for testing and features implementation.
- As mentioned before I don't want to release a beta DCS:MiG-21 module that has any significant bug. I plan to release a working, bug-free, fully playable module.
- It's named DCS:MiG-21Bis as stated many times. I think the DCS tag will answer your questions about the mod complexity.
Pакета сoшла... двигатель работает.