Connection Interrupted!

dl_sfl

Hello everyone,when i connect DCS Server 122.49.35.52:10308 by ip, why i receive this message:Connection Interrupted? I can't connect the host,and can't find the host in server list,why?

by the way,i'm poor in english.

regards!

Edited by dl_sfl

Sorry it's not exe file...You need to go to windows/start menu/programs find your DCS World folder ant there shuold be icon for restoring settings. Mind that after that, your modified lua or script files are restored to original settings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Check Connection speed.

Server and Client settings should be set to LAN for best results

Dunno where you heard that from, but in my experience 256 is the most stable settings of all of them when running and connecting to a server through the master server list. This, is after extensive testing for warp and lag over the past 4 years.

Smaller packets for fast updating software allowing the UDP protocol is always going to be the way to go.

Unless an ED dev says otherwise, id stick to ADSL 256.

ED Dev's? definitive answer to this regular conundrum? whats your advice?

'T'

Edited by Tyger

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

During ED MP beta testing all testers are advised to use LAN setting to avoid disconnects.

Which is great.....................................

What about official advice to the rest of us mate? I haven't seen anything to say that this should be the case. To be frank, i`m aware of the 'LAN' option from my own time as a tester, but it was never 'offical' guidance and only the initiative of testers as a nuance to other settings.

So again, what is the ED Dev official advice for the best option?

Hope all is well mate, lets catch up sometime.

'T'

Main Banner.PNG

Hi,

There is no official guidance at this time other than c0ff's post regarding the timeout threshold because the MP instability is multiple-issue problem. We have found the LAN setting to work best for the moment, but this is not the final solution to things.

Fixes to improve MP stability are being worked on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Hi,

There is no official guidance at this time other than c0ff's post regarding the timeout threshold because the MP instability is multiple-issue problem. We have found the LAN setting to work best for the moment, but this is not the final solution to things.

Fixes to improve MP stability are being worked on.

That'll do. Ta.

Main Banner.PNG

I've been using ADSL1024 lately b/c this line should swing it, but I'm again seeing client disconnects. But LAN - isn't that a bit steep for Internet gaming? Seem to remember peeps complaining about lag and stuff when I tried it out, but that was a couple of versions back admittedly...

Bah, I'll try ADSL256 next I think.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Got through Connection Interrupted issue by Opening Ports 10308-10309 TCP and UDP both Inbound and outbound.

I had 10308 UDP Outbound open before, but only UDP. Set Network connection to lAN

However I still dont last long (10mins Max) in the 104Th server. though in AEF 161SQN server no problems at all.

MP is really broken :( I tried twice doing some flying online tonight... first tried the 104th server... I got disconnected before I could get into aircraft slot, then tried 3sqn server and lasted about 15min in it... got the connection interrupted again. This is really sad :cry:

PS: I had LAN setting by the way... doesn't make any difference

No longer active in DCS...

MP is really broken :( I tried twice doing some flying online tonight... first tried the 104th server... I got disconnected before I could get into aircraft slot, then tried 3sqn server and lasted about 15min in it... got the connection interrupted again. This is really sad :cry:

PS: I had LAN setting by the way... doesn't make any difference

Same here Kuky, sad that the sim is not stable. Sometimes it works fine for hours but you never know.

Jack

same here...no joy with connection in MP in evening hours :(

...i allsow notice, in the morning hours, when there is just couple of players I can easily join in MP on 104th server...

[sIGPIC]D:\avioni\razno\potpis 1 orao.jpg[/sIGPIC]

I had a training fly in yesterday in the firehouse server and it basically resulted in similar performance. Guys are very frustrated- sure hope they work out the kinks sooner than later. They were suspect of my server but in testing their own and others they still experienced disconnects or ctds.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art