View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:19 AM   #748
Headspace
ED Testers Team

Headspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to allHeadspace is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to Headspace

TARS 1.0.2 Beta 1

Quote:
A testable beta for TARS for DCS: World is available on the download page. The 1.0.2b1 release is intended to vet stability issues between any combination of A-10C or Black Shark clients in the DCS: World universe. You can fly the Su-25 from World, however you will be limited to the frequencies 251.00 and 119.70 for radio 1 and radio 2, respectively. Full function of the Control Panel’s radio settings will be unlocked once we’re sure that the system is stable on the “older” DCS modules.

Please submit bug reports with logs. It will allow us to deliver a stable release encompassing P-51 and Combined Arms much faster. As it stands, there’s very little anyone can do with a bug report that doesn’t contain a log of any kind, particularly if the report isn’t detailed. Thank you.
I wouldn't mind seeing the Su-25 tested as well, but keep in mind that the primary goal here is to make sure things are still stable with the A-10 and Ka-50. Don't want to break those. If there are showstoppers involved I can fix these relatively quickly; it won't be months and months if you find a bug. Test with as many people as possible.

My DCS How-To Videos TARS
Headspace is offline   Reply With Quote