SU25T in DCS World

Rikus

just to clarify if i pre purchse p51 now i get access to dcs world andt he su 25t correct ?

Don't need to pay if you stay single player. No purchase is needed for download.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Trying a lot of times but i can´t fire Vikrhs steady as before. Always loosing LA no matter how precise i can fly.

This is how it suposse to work now or maybe this could be tuned ?

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Trying a lot of times but i can´t fire Vikrhs steady as before. Always loosing LA no matter how precise i can fly.

Drop the Vikhr reticle through the Shkval reticle once in range and the laser is activated. You will see a flashing LA, followed by a steady LA when launch parameters are satisfied. Launch and you're good to go.

Track: Vikhr deployment.trk

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I found it weird too - example I press "fire" button - it passes about 0.5 -1 sec delay before it gets off the tube. If you move plane up, down, right, left Vikhr will not be fired from the angle of changed position but at angle of time when you pressed "fire" button. In FC2 Vikhrs angle of eject from tube is corrected more precisely and by that they miss rarer.

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I found it weird too - example I press "fire" button - it passes about 0.5 -1 sec delay before it gets off the tube. If you move plane up, down, right, left Vikhr will not be fired from the angle of changed position but at angle of time when you pressed "fire" button. In FC2 Vikhrs angle of eject from tube is corrected more precisely and by that they miss rarer.

Listen to this man. He's fired more Vikhrs than Charlie Sheen has had hookers.:D

Thanks Viper, I will try it this night.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Listen to this man. He's fired more Vikhrs than Charlie Sheen has had hookers.:D

LOL :D

I guess no multi-Vikhr passes then anymore :(

That 1 second is a long time when hurtling towards a MANPADS infested town.

0.5 sec delay (or more than that) was present in LO2 before :)

What I meant was missiles go a bit down even when tube launcher together with plane are at 0 level angle. I saw that when watched missiles' ejection.

I was having fun with DCS and made a movie where this can be seen - about 4:54.

As tube launcher is not moveable in frog, Vikhr should go straighter than it went (even when we get wind, and real plane's course to desired course offset). In FC2 there is no such hmm bug.

Or I just have some syndroms of not playing FC2 for months :D

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

If i missed this in the post ............... Is and one flying SU25t with 3 monitors. Zoom way to close for me. Any one got the fix. DSC world, enjoying where ED is going.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

LOL :D

0.5 sec delay (or more than that) was present in LO2 before :)

What I meant was missiles go a bit down even when tube launcher together with plane are at 0 level angle. I saw that when watched missiles' ejection.

I was having fun with DCS and made a movie where this can be seen - about 4:54.

As tube launcher is not moveable in frog, Vikhr should go straighter than it went (even when we get wind, and real plane's course to desired course offset). In FC2 there is no such hmm bug.

Or I just have some syndroms of not playing FC2 for months :D

Wow, those explosions look much better than what we currently have in A-10. Hopefully when I plug the A-10 into DCSW after the next patch, we'll get all the upgrades.

Is the Su-25T then out of the FC3 package? Or is this just a "taste" of how FC3 will be like? And the Su-25T can not fly in the DCS-A10C before patch 1.1.1.2? Or?

I must find time to fly the Frogfoot as well (love the FC2 version) but enjoying the P-51D to much at the moment :D

(HJ)

Wow, those explosions look much better than what we currently have in A-10.

Yeah, but they all seem to be of the same size. Hope there will be some algorithm so they would vary in size depending on the size of the exploding matter.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!