Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

lol nice ones guys :D

[YOUTUBE]5blbv4WFriM[/YOUTBE]

[YOUTUBE]Q9zNUPDmnz4[/YUTUBE]

That's actually pretty "easy to do". Especially on hard/old tires. When I took my brother's CBR 900 RR for a spin I used 1st gear just to get it rolling and quickly switched to 2nd to take off more safely :)

This is some hilarious stuff :D

[YOUTUBE]ilYNNIsFXQE[/YOUTBE]

I can`t embed this one for some reason

[YOUTUBE]nohy8cN_mpE[/YOUTBE]

Reallyyy? :lol: Shampoo my crouch... it's not an infection... . . .

Reallyyy? :lol: Shampoo my crouch... it's not an infection... . . .

Seriously, I tried with this part H2yLQrsw3l0, with this one H2yLQrsw, I mean wth are these god damn letters and numbers, and &, and =, and god knows what else BS. One time it`s working another time it`s not. :mad:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Seriously, I tried with this part H2yLQrsw3l0, with this one H2yLQrsw, I mean wth are these god damn letters and numbers, and &, and =, and god knows what else BS. One time it`s working another time it`s not. :mad:

Dude, that "Reallyyy?" was a quotation from Nicolson - not a reply to what you wrote :D

If you have problems posting YT vids...

Quote my post to see the BBcode :) You take the H2yLQrsw3l0 - the part between "v=" and "&", without them.

edforums_postingyoutube_bucic.png

Edited by Bucic

Dude, that "Reallyyy?" was a quotation from Nicolson - not a reply to what you wrote :D

If you have problems posting YT vids...

Quote my post to see the BBcode :) You take the H2yLQrsw3l0 - the part between "v=" and "&", without them.

yeah I know that and that`s what I did, but it turned out white for some reason, the other two worked this one didn`t , go figure

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]